If you know at least 3 people who have recently gotten engaged, you’re not alone. Engagement season, (yup, that’s what we in the “wedding world” call it), is officially here! It truly tis’ the season for proposals, lots of them. Roughly 39% of men “pop the question” between November and February.
If worrying about Thanksgiving, Christmas, Hanukkah, Kwanza, New Year’s Eve and Festivus wasn’t enough, now you have to find an engagement gift. We thought we would help by rounding up a few of our favorite gift ideas that are bound to be perfect for any budget.
1. Two of a Kind Highball Glasses- $50 Macys.com. Cocktail hour becomes a sweet reminder of upcoming wedding bells with a set of classy his and hers highball glasses.
2. Wedding Keep Sake Box- $59 Potterybarn.com. This cute little memory box can hold all of their important keepsakes like invitations, dried flowers and photos for years to come.
3. Return Address Stamp- $39.95 Papersource.com. The couple will be sending out more mail in preparation for the wedding than they know what to do with. An address stamp is not only a great time saver but it’s seriously functional (and practical) for the endless thank you notes, save the dates, invitations and reply cards.
4. Wine- $39 Windsorvineyards.com. If they love wine, personalized wine bottles are a no brainer and a great keep-sake. You can design your own label and handpick the wine you want to include.
5. May Designs- $19-22 Maydesigns.com. Let the planning begin! These soft cover, uber cute, customizable planners can go anywhere with the bride-to-be thanks to their compact design. They are excellent for jotting down notes and keeping track of all things wedding. You can make one to match her wedding colors and future monogram or add their wedding date.
6. Champagne & Glasses– $30 (glasses) $20-100 (champagne). Target.com. What’s better than letting the couple enjoy a bottle of bubbly? Celebrate with a decorated bottle of champagne and toasting flutes (which can even be used again at the reception). We love these Mr. and Mrs. contemporary champagne glasses. What’s even better is that they won’t break the bank (shhhhh, our little secret, thanks Target)!
7. Custom Throw Pillows- $54 Etsy.com. Who doesn’t love these playful pillows? Mix up the custom monogram with these non-traditional picks from Zana Products on Etsy. There are a ton of options in neutral colors that make a great addition to any room.
8. Engagement Sugar Cookies- LeLaEvents.com– $30/dozen. When in doubt, go with something edible. Everyone loves a sweet treat. These cookies are made to order and be 100% customized.